Paripath Partner Program
At Paripath we believe that when companies come together, greater outcomes are possible. Therefore, we have created a partner program that enables us to join hands with companies to deliver higher value solutions for the end customer. The Paripath Partner Program (PPP) enables partner members to collaborate and create value added products and solutions based on Paripath and Partner’s tools and services.
To join the PPP, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be engaged in providing services/training for the Semiconductor industry.
- Must have service/training offerings for design and modeling of cells/Memories/IP for ASIC/FPGA.
- Must not own, sell or promote in any way, a product that competes with Paripath’s products.
- Must execute Paripath’ NDA and License agreement.
- Must agree to purchase Paripath Licenses if the tools are to be used for commercial gains.
In addition to increased market presence, the Partner Company gets the following direct benefits:
- Direct incentives for promoting Paripath tools and services,
- Discounts on Paripath tools for commercial use,
- Easy and early access to the latest Paripath tools and technology,
- Close interaction with Paripath development team.
This program currently offers following relationships between Paripath and the Partner Company.
- Marketing Partner: The Partner company introduces Paripath tools to the end-customer. Paripath closes the deal and provides support.
- Support Partner: The Partner company closes the deal with the end-customer. Partner and Paripath will provide support.
- Distributor: The Partner company sells the tool and provides full support.