Every design analysis, implementation and sign-off requires library models. You are a design house and chances are creating library models by itself is not your differentiator. Hiring/training/retaining full time characterization resource, buying additional software licenses puts additional burden on your finances. On the top of that, your team is constantly worried about quality, spice-correlation and compatibility of models to design analysis, implementation, and sign-off flows.
Let Paripath take care of your characterization needs in a cost effective manner, freeing you from library modeling headaches and allow you to put resources, where you can have competitive differentiation in marketplace.
- We have several decades of engineering expertise and advanced methodology to handle characterization of digital, custom and analog cells. We ensure tape-out of your designs through rtl-to-gdsII implementation, analysis (timing, power, noise) and sign-off. We don't rest, till we see your first design off the door. Paripath's advantage Disciplined Methodology resulting in BEST QoR,
- Access to industry's BEST in class characterization software and its architects,
- Dedicated team with in-depth characterization, modeling and design-flow expertise,
- Experienced team to handle advanced technology nodes and models.
- Functionality recognition/acquisition/specification
- Stimulus Check
- Model Generation
- Quality Assurance
- Library Correlation
- Final Delivery
- BSIM spice model of process node.
- Circuit netlist extracted with full parasitics.
- Configuration of corner (process, voltage, temperature etc) and other options.
- Design specification of cells, if available
- AOCV and LVF Models
- CCS noise, timing and power modeling
- ECSM models
- NLDM and NLPM modeling.
- verilog function models.
- Complete report of models.